Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Updates and Family Photo Session

Poor Kylie has still been battling her constipation issues.  Poor girl.  Sunday night she woke me up a few times crying that her head, ear, and even hair hurt.  I felt so bad.  I think she was so confused on what was happening to her.  When she got up on Monday morning, she was in a sad, sad state.  Bloated, and crying.  Awful.  She didn't eat breakfast, but we took her to Rachel's.  When I got to work I called the pediatrician to see what they could recommend.  I got the dreaded answer...suppository. NOOOOOO!  This is not something I could see going over well.  I was officially dreading going home that night.

Rachel and I exchanged a few texts throughout the morning, and it had gotten so bad I thought I was going to have to go get her.  Then she called.  "Kylie just pooped on the potty!"  Whaaaat???  OK!  I think she just needed to get into the correct position, and she was finally able to go.  She went three times on Monday, once yesterday and once today.  So, maybe constipation is a segue into potty training?!?  Whatever works!  She's still having issues, but she's not uncomfortable like she was this weekend.  I am so thankful for that.  Poor thing was so sad.

Kendall has been Kendall.  Just her crazy self. :)  I found out Sunday night that she really likes raw peppers.  I was cutting some up for Kevin and my dinner, and she wanted to try them.  She asked for more, so I cut up a little bowl full.  She grabbed the whole bunch and shoved them into her mouth.  Well, at least I found another veggie she'll eat!

We had professional pics taken a few weeks ago, and here are some of my favorites.  I know I might be biased, but my god, these girls are beautiful.(And yes, she got more individual pictures of Kylie).  Enjoy :)












Photo Credit: 3 Wishes Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment